Hello, we the people are looking for the real country of the united states of America. What and why was the District of Columbia even created and how does it reach all across our land? How is our money printed by a separate entity called the "Federal Reserve" along with another corporation called the "Internal Revenue Service". There are even more separate entities and corporations parading around as if they have great authority over the people of the united states of America controlling every aspect of our lives and futures. How can this complex lie be so easily excepted as the norm any longer? Alot of people who are online searching for news and research are easily realizing how much of a lie we live in and under currently with the deception of conspiracy fact! Yes fact!
I display distress over our current situation and fate to ask you'll to consider it when your eyes are open to that maybe we live under anther set of depressing rules than an upper class currently "ruling" over us as, not a country, but the "United States", a Federal Corporation. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/3002 You should notice that I use "united states" though out http://OpDistress.com Operation Distress. In essence, this Act formed the corporation known as THE UNITED STATES. Note the capitalization, because it is important. This corporation, owned by foreign interests, moved right in and shoved the original "organic" version of the Constitution into a dusty corner. With the "Act of 1871," our Constitution was defaced in the sense that the title was block-capitalized and the word "for" was changed to the word "of" in the title. The original Constitution drafted by the Founding Fathers, was written in this manner: "The Constitution for the united states of America". The altered version reads: "THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA". It is the corporate constitution. It is NOT the same document you might think it is. The corporate constitution operates in an economic capacity and has been used to fool the People into thinking it is the same parchment that governs the Republic. It absolutely is not. Now we can not longer ignore the facts, I feel that our children will and probably have considered us all traitors like we may feel for our parents have done to us with leaving us today's society. We can no longer put this in the hands of one person or a small group, but we the people need too, as the people of the united states of America, need to have a group from each county, each state, and rebuild a perfect union, as a republic, to investigate this highly possible lie and more. So I plead with you now, represent your state and county within a safe environment at http://OpDistress.com and educate each other on this matter, along with forming possible solutions as a real republic. I personally have a lot of ideas and input, but I am here as American, just like you should be. I just want to be part of getting to the root of why our country and freedoms are being lost more and more everyday. _________________ Thanks!Denholm
As used in this chapter:
(1) “Counsel for the United States” means—
(A) a United States attorney, an assistant United States attorney designated to act on behalf of the United States attorney, or an attorney with the United States Department of Justice or with a Federal agency who has litigation authority; and
(2) “Court” means any court created by the Congress of the United States, excluding the United States Tax Court.
(3) “Debt” means—
(A) an amount that is owing to the United States on account of a direct loan, or loan insured or guaranteed, by the United States; or
(B) an amount that is owing to the United States on account of a fee, duty, lease, rent, service, sale of real or personal property, overpayment, fine, assessment, penalty, restitution, damages, interest, tax, bail bond forfeiture, reimbursement, recovery of a cost incurred by the United States, or other source of indebtedness to the United States, but that is not owing under the terms of a contract originally entered into by only persons other than the United States;
(5) “Disposable earnings” means that part of earnings remaining after all deductions required by law have been withheld.
(6) “Earnings” means compensation paid or payable for personal services, whether denominated as wages, salary, commission, bonus, or otherwise, and includes periodic payments pursuant to a pension or retirement program.
(7) “Garnishee” means a person (other than the debtor) who has, or is reasonably thought to have, possession, custody, or control of any property in which the debtor has a substantial nonexempt interest, including any obligation due the debtor or to become due the debtor, and against whom a garnishment under section 3104 or 3205 is issued by a court.
(8) “Judgment” means a judgment, order, or decree entered in favor of the United States in a court and arising from a civil or criminal proceeding regarding a debt.
(9) “Nonexempt disposable earnings” means 25 percent of disposable earnings, subject to section 303 of the Consumer Credit Protection Act.
(10) “Person” includes a natural person (including an individual Indian), a corporation, a partnership, an unincorporated association, a trust, or an estate, or any other public or private entity, including a State or local government or an Indian tribe.
(11) “Prejudgment remedy” means the remedy of attachment, receivership, garnishment, or sequestration authorized by this chapter to be granted before judgment on the merits of a claim for a debt.
(12) “Property” includes any present or future interest, whether legal or equitable, in real, personal (including choses in action), or mixed property, tangible or intangible, vested or contingent, wherever located and however held (including community property and property held in trust (including spendthrift and pension trusts)), but excludes—
(A) property held in trust by the United States for the benefit of an Indian tribe or individual Indian; and
(14) “State” means any of the several States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas, or any territory or possession of the United States.
(15) “United States” means—
(16) “United States marshal” means a United States marshal, a deputy marshal, or an official of the United States Marshals Service designated under section 564.